Submit a nomination
Use the embedded form below to nominate an individual or organisation in the forestry and wood-using sector for one of our four award categories.
Alternatively, individual entry forms are available for download at the bottom of this page.
Need some help putting a nomination together? Read our top tips.
Entry Criteria & Award Information
- All nominees must be currently working in the forestry and wood-using sector.
- You do not have to be a Confor Member to submit a nomination.
- Being nominated or shortlisted in previous years does not prohibit a nominee from being nominated again.
- Judges may, where appropriate, move entries to another category better suited to the nomination submitted.
- Nominees will be contacted by Confor after entries close.
- All category shortlists will be announced in the February 2024 edition of Forestry & Timber News.
- Winners will be announced at the Confor Dinner & Awards 2024.
If you have any further questions or require assistance filling out a nomination, please contact email@example.com.
The extended deadline for category nominations is 5pm Thursday 1 February 2024.
The Institute of Chartered Foresters (ICF) will also be announcing the Professional Forester of the Year award at the event. This award recognises Chartered members for their outstanding service to the profession of forestry and for furthering the principles of the Institute. Details on how to nominate are available on the ICF website.
We are also pleased to announce we will be accepting nominations for the prestigious Confor Dedicated Service to Forestry Award. If you would like to nominate someone for this honour, please send the nominee’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain:
- How the individual has gone above and beyond in their contributions to the success of the forestry and wood industry.
- Details on the wider benefits and impact of their work on the forestry and wood sector.
- How this individual’s approach and achievements stand out against other individuals in the forestry and wood sector.
The deadline for these additional awards is 5pm Friday 26 January 2024.
Create your own user feedback survey