APPG on Forestry and Tree Planting
Confor leads the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Forestry and Tree Planting, which works to ensure that our forestry and wood industries can benefit the United Kingdom now and in the future.
A successful forestry and wood-processing sector is positive for the economy, environment, biodiversity, recreation and health.
What does the APPG on Forestry and Tree Planting do?
The Group seeks to tackle the issues of timber supply and responsible woodland management by engaging with individuals and organisations who share an interest in forestry and tree planting.
- Most recent AGM – 26 April 2022
- Previous meetings (recorded)
- Public enquiry contact: Eleanor O'Neill, Confor Communications Manager
If you would like to receive updates about APPG meetings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All-Party Parliamentary Groups are not official parliamentary bodies and should not be confused with select committees.
Who are the Office Bearers?
The following Members of the Commons and Lords are currently involved in the APPG on Forestry and Tree Planting:
- Chair & Registered Contact - Ben Lake MP
- Vice Chair - Drew Hendry MP
- Vice Chair - Deidre Brock MP
- Vice Chair - Lord Clark of Windermere
- Vice Chair - Lord Colgrain
- Vice Chair - Lord Carrington
Confor acts as the Group’s secretariat.