7 November 2018
RTS Forestry vacancy in Aboyne
Applications are welcomed from Forest Managers who are looking to develop their career and to join a small team in a rapidly expanding office.
RTS is one of Scotland’s fastest growing forest management companies, with a diverse range of woodland-owning clients and contracts. We provide comprehensive and specialist forest management services across all aspects of woodland management, backed up by a full forest life contracting service from forest design and planting through to round timber marketing. Our team of managers in Crieff and Aboyne combine traditional forest management with new projects on renewable energy, woodfuel, native woodlands and consultancy.
The opportunity has arisen to join our growing team in Aboyne where you will work alongside Senior Manager Oli Hands and Harry J Wilson (Harvesting Manager) to manage a number of prestigious forest estates and to deliver in excess of 50,000 tonnes of harvesting annually.
You will be interested in this role if are looking to;
- Increase your autonomy, take full responsibility for delivery of your projects and budgets
- Operate with flexibility that working for a streamlined organisation provides, with the freedom to follow new opportunities where you see them
- Diversify your industry experience, operate across more disciplines of forestry
- Make a genuine contribution to the development and direction of the company within which you work
- Be suitably remunerated for the high-quality work you deliver
We will be interested in talking to you about the role if you have;
- At least one years’ experience in forest management
- The ability and experience to join as an independent member of our team or to quickly develop in that direction.
- An excellent reputation with the clients and contractors you have worked with
- A wish to deliver high standards of professional forestry
- The confidence to deal directly with clients
- Ability to prepare UKWAS-compliant forest plans
In joining RTS the successful candidates will develop their forestry careers within a company where individual talents and skills are fully recognised and rewarded. We will want you to convince us that you are ready, keen and able to join and contribute to our dynamic and progressive company.
To find out more about this exciting role, please phone write or email in confidence to:
Harry C Wilson, Director, RTS Ltd, Earnside House, Muthill Road, Crieff, Perthshire PH7 4HQ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: A closing date of 9th December has been set, however applications are welcomed before this date. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is identified.