19 February 2020
Various Locations: Llandovery – South Wales; Uffculme – Devon, Oban – West Highland; South West Scotland.
Tilhill, the UK’s leading forestry management company has a number of opportunities for you to join us as a Forest Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering a professional high quality woodland management service. The role includes building sound client relationships, implementation and control of work programmes, preparation of client estimates, production of reports, management plans and grant applications.
Ideally, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Relevant academic qualifications.
- Strong commercial acumen and at least 3 years’ operational experience.
- GIS mapping experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Working knowledge of the UK Forestry Standard, UKWAS and Countryside Stewardship grants and felling licence applications.
- Professional membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters or another relevant professional body is desirable.
- Full driving licence.
Alongside these attributes, candidates need to be highly motivated, driven, enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, the opportunity of being part of a talented and well-motivated team, together with first class opportunities for both personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
To apply, email your CV and CV supplementary form, which you can download from our website, clearly stating the position you are applying for, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4th March 2020
The Company’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice is available at www.tilhill.com/about-us/careers
Tilhill is an Equal Opportunities Employer