3 March 2017
2 Year Fixed Term Appointment.
Based at any Scotland Office.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this post is to provide specialist training to forest staff, principally in the activity areas of Chainsaw work management and associated operations, Forest Maintenance, Forest & Water, supervision of contracts for those delivering to FC.
Key Work Areas
- Design and deliver effective training solutions;
- Carry out training needs analysis as required by customers;
- Design new training courses or update existing training courses as requested by the Course Owner;
- Carry out evaluation of your training;
- Support the Training system by providing the required pre and post course information to administration;
- Liaise with customers in your field of expertise and provide most up to date advice and support;
- Advise and Support other FCS staff in delivery of training and development activities which relate to your key activity areas.
For more information, job specification and how to apply click here.
Closing date 19th March 2017