Head of Forestry & Estate Maintenance
13 September 2017
A rare opportunity to manage the forestry and grounds of a well-respected mixed enterprise estate near Callander, Perthshire.
Main accountabilities include:
- practical forestry and estate maintenance;
- managing up to three forestry and estates staff plus resources;
- liaising directly with the proprietor and relevant stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be self-motivated, hard-working, practical and pragmatic;
- have relevant qualifications and/or at least five years experience;
- have proven excellence in communication, organisational and management skills;
- demonstrate an enthusiasm to promote a positive image of Cambusmore Estate.
The post also requires a full driving license and chainsaw certificate valid in the UK.
For a full job description and application details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘Cambusmore Estate – Head of Forestry & Estate Maintenance’ in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: 27th October 2017
Provisional interview date (tbc): 15th November 2017