Harvesting Contracts Manager
13 February 2018
Tilhill Forestry has immediate opportunities in Mid, North and West Scotland as Harvesting Contracts Managers.
Harvesting Contracts Managers assist with the management of timber harvesting operations with specific responsibility for all aspects of site management, harvesting production and logistics. The successful candidates will be expected to take on the Forestry Work Manager role and report to the Area Harvesting Manager.
Ideally, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Relevant management or supervisory experience.
- Safety, environmental and commercial awareness.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to lead teams effectively.
- Ability to manage day to day relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Ability to work in fast-paced changing commercial environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player qualities.
- Full Driving Licence.
In return we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, together with excellent opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
To apply, email your CV and CV supplementary form, which you can download from our website, clearly stating the position you are applying for, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 2nd March 2018.
Tilhill Forestry is an Equal Opportunities Employer