Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017
5 April 2017
The Coillte Graduate Development Programme is offering talented individuals who have drive, energy and ambition an opportunity to be part of the future of Coillte. We are offering recently qualified graduates a placement for two years. We are looking specifically for graduates within forestry. Students currently participating in their final year or who are awaiting results are also welcome to apply. Successful applicants will be taken into the Graduate Development Programme during September 2017.
Coillte is a commercial forestry company and the owner of over 445,000 hectares of land across Ireland. We combine forestry with productive land solutions that enable Coillte to maximise the value of each hectare, delivering on our social, economic and environmental commitments.
As stewards of the land, we ensure our forests are managed in accordance with strict environmental, social and economic criteria. The standards for responsible forest management are high and we expect the same standards from our employees in Coillte forests, our partners and suppliers that work alongside Coillte in maintaining our forests.
Successful Graduates will:
- Be offered a two year fixed term contract and experience two to three work placements in a management, frontline supervisory or business support role within the Coillte Forest Division. Placements may be in the areas of Resource Optimisation Analysis & Planning, Harvesting & Operations Management, Customer Supply Management or Financial Planning & Analysis (locations of each will vary).
- Be enrolled on a Business Skills Development Programme with a recognised institute
- Be involved in high profile strategic projects
- Receive mentoring & coaching support from Senior Management
- Get the opportunity to conduct field visits & international exchanges
- Have the opportunity to apply their technical learning and further develop their skills and competencies within an exciting, fast paced and customer focused forestry business.
- Gain invaluable experience through their responsibility for the analysis and management of business programs and key processes.
- Gain experience in providing excellent customer service, quality control, compliance with environmental and social standards engaging successfully with stakeholders.
Competencies required to be successful:
Commercial Awareness, Customer Focus, Creativity, Results Orientation, Collaboration, Communication, Leadership, Environmental and Social Awareness.
To make an application
To apply please submit your Application Form online here
The closing date for applications is 7 May 2017.
If you have any questions, please refer to the FAQ booklet. If your question is not dealt with here you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org