12 March 2018
South Argyll, based at Cowal Area Office
This role involves woodland management and forestry contracting including: preparation of client estimates, reports, implementation and control of work programmes, overseeing harvesting operations, grant applications as well as woodland creation projects from design to establishment. Also assisting with the expansion of our forest management portfolio.
We seek applicants with:
- Relevant academic qualifications.
- At least 3 years’ operational experience.
- Potential for Senior Forest Manager appointment for experience over 5 years.
- Good commercial acumen.
- The ability to demonstrate highly successful client relationship management skills.
- Good knowledge of the UK Forestry Standard and UKWAS would be advantageous.
- Professional membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters or another relevant professional body is desirable.
Candidates should be highly motivated, possess good organisation, communication and supervisory skills, have a good level of IT competence and the ability to apply high professional standards in a thriving commercially driven business.
In return we offer an attractive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to be welcomed into a thriving and well-motivated team, together with first class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly stating the position you are applying for.
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018.
Tilhill Forestry is an Equal Opportunities Employer