Forest/Senior Forest Manager
11 August 2017
Job title: Forest/Senior Forest Manager
Location: Inverness, IV3 8RA
Salary: £Attractive salary & benefits
Contract type / hours: Permanent / full time
Based at our North Highland District, Inverness
Working in either a Forest or Senior Forest Manager capacity – dependent on your level of experience – this is a key role responsible for delivering a high-quality woodland management service. Day to day, this will include preparation of client estimates, production of reports, implementation and control of work programmes and grant applications. The position will also involve helping to develop our forest management portfolio and on-going forestry related opportunities in the North Highland District.
Ideally, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Relevant academic qualifications.
- Strong commercial acumen & at least 3 years’ operational experience, depending on grade.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Good knowledge of the UK Forestry Standard & UKWAS.
- Professional membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters or another relevant professional body is desirable.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the exciting prospect of being welcomed into a talented and well-motivated team, together with first class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating the position and area you are applying for.
Closing date: 31st August 2017.
Tilhill Forestry is an Equal Opportunities Employer