Day to day, this will include preparation of client estimates, production of reports, implementation and control of work programmes and grant applications. The position will also involve helping to develop our forest management portfolio and on-going forestry related opportunities in the Midlands Area.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the exciting prospect of being welcomed into a talented and well-motivated team, together with first class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
Ideally, we are looking for the following skills and experience
• Relevant academic qualifications.
• Strong commercial acumen and at least 3 years’ operational experience, depending on grade.
• Strong client relationship management skills.
• Good knowledge of the UK Forestry Standard & UKWAS.
• Professional membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters or another relevant professional body is desirable.