26 June 2019
Becoming a high-value forest nation.
WoodBUILD 2019 will explore the features of a high-value forest nation and how Wales might get there. Speakers will address the new products and construction solutions that are driving an exciting new era of timber construction and forest science.
This stimulating one day conference and expo will bring together people and organisations involved in building our supply chain from forest to finished home.
Event highlights include:
- Expert speakers on forestry and timber construction
- The Big Debate: How can Wales become a high-value forest nation?
- Launch of timber construction case study exhibition
- Updates on Home-Grown Homes Project
- Update on Innovative Housing Programme
- Exhibition of timber solutions
Download event flyer here.