Understand the impact to your work from:
- The 2017 UKFS review and how to adapt to the changes.
- The recommendations of the Forestry Commission England Service Standard Agreement pilot by creating a more efficient process that enables agents, landowners and businesses to receive faster approvals.
- Extra considerations, such as SSSI’s, PAWS and EPS, and how they can enhance a woodland scheme, not just impact on a productive woodland.
The event will bring together private and public sector organisations to enable expert knowledge exchange and networking opportunities, providing continuous professional development for delegates. The event will enhance your understanding of UKFS and how this knowledge can benefit your company, clients and the sector when creating, submitting or assessing management plans and implementing complimentary operational plans.
Workshop Dates and Locations, 2017
- Mon 13 November – The Cut Conference & Event Centre, Shrewsbury, Midlands
- Fri 17 November – Brockholes, Preston, North West England
- Mon 20 November – The Cedar Centre, Peterborough, East England
- Thurs 23 November – National Agri-Food Innovation York, North East England
- Tues 28 November – Woodland Enterprise Centre, Flimwell, South East England
- Wed 29 November – Avisford Park Hilton, Arundel, South England
- Thurs 30 November – Exter Racecourse, Exeter, South West England