SFTT North east Scotland regional meeting - Inverurie
6 March 2019
How the latest technology is helping forestry.
Wednesday 6th March 2019
5.15pm buffet before 6pm meeting
Thainstone House Hotel
Inverurie AB51 5NT
The meeting will focus on the latest gadgets and systems that are set to make forestry smarter, safer and more profitable.
Attendance is FREE but prior registration is required
Come and enjoy a light buffet at 5.15pm before the main meeting starts at 6pm under the chairmanship of Will Anderson of Seafield Estates. Presentations will include:
- Innovations in timber haulage
- Jonathan Ritchie, James Jones & Sons Ltd
- The Smart Rural Grid project -the development of Long Range Wide Area Networks (LoRaWAN), IoT (Internet of Things) and wireless sensor networks.
- Bob Yuill, Scottish Agricultural Organisation Society
- Roots for Further Growth
- Andy Leitch, Timber Development Policy Advisor, FC Scotland
- Industry updates
- James Nott, FC Scotland Conservator for Grampian
- Jamie Farquhar from Confor on general Industry matters
To book your place, please register here
advising of any dietary requirements.
And please give us your suggestions for future meetings.