Scottish Forestry Regional Meeting - North-east
27 September 2017
MAKING MONEY FROM CARBON CAPTURE
A NORTH-EAST SCOTLAND FORESTRY & TIMBER TECHNOLOGIES INDUSTRY REGIONAL EVENT
5.15pm buffet for 6pm meeting
Wednesday 27th September 2017
Gordon Arms Hotel, Huntly, AB54 8AF
Keep up to date with the latest developments throughout the industry’s wood supply chain. We bring you the experts from several sectors to demonstrate what’s going on to make your business easier and more profitable.
Another ‘must attend’ event for everyone involved.
Attendance is FREE but prior registration is required. Download Flyer
A light buffet supper will be provided from 5.15pm before the meeting kicks off at 6pm under the chairmanship of Will Anderson of Seafield Estates.
Presentations will include:
- Brash recovery – Radek Zebrowski from A W Jenkinson Forest Products will explain their advances in a joined-up approach to brash recovery, maximising your site revenue and making the next crop easier to establish
- Carbon trading – James Hepburne-Scott from Forest Carbon will bring us up to date on developments on how this market is working
- Industry updates –
- from Andy Leitch on the work of the Industry Leadership Group,
- from James Nott on FCS matters and how the Mackinnon review is progressing,
- and from Confor on industry issues
To book your place, please register with Ann Stewart – email@example.com - advising of any dietary requirements.
And please give us your suggestions for future meetings.
By 22nd September latest
DON’T MISS IT – BOOK NOW!