Business Immigration: Brexit and the future skills based immigration system
21 November 2019
Brodies Seminar Programme - Autumn 2019
- Edinburgh office - 25 September
- Aberdeen office - 1 October
- Glasgow office - 21 November
As it becomes more likely that UK businesses will need to sponsor migrant workers following Brexit, this seminar will provide a refresher on the UK immigration system as it applies to employers, as well as looking at the proposals for the ‘future skills based immigration system’.
We will cover:
• Brexit planning in respect of EU nationals: practical steps;
• work routes into the UK and the Points Based System: now and what to expect in the future;
• sponsorship compliance obligations;
• right to work checks – the new online checks and the implications of Brexit on right to work checks.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org noting the event you'd like to register for.